Poll: Do you think you like this project?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I like it very much!
100.00%
14 100.00%
Dunno
0%
0 0%
I\'d rather have you don\'t add me to the game as enemy
0%
0 0%
Sux
0%
0 0%
Other
0%
0 0%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idea.........
Yesterday, I got a splendid idea while I was doing my newspaper-rounds, I thought about to start a new RPG project.

All our names (and avatars) will be used as the enemies the main character has to fight with. Here some try-out texts:
Quote:'You were killed by 1 WildCard'
'You encountered 2 RelSofts, what do you want to do?'
'You were hit by 1 Red Marvin for 24 damage'
'You were missed by 2 attacking Hexadecimal Disasters'

What do you think about it? Or do you have any tips o.s.e.?
I do most damage HAHAHA Big Grin
/post]
Hey that's a pretty cool idea neo Big Grin
crapyard / Smile Cheerful Software
[Image: Cheerful.gif]

"All your base are belong to us"
Hmmm let's assign some positions......

WildCard is the main character, the good guy, cause he's been our hero for starting Qbasicnews

Scrapyard he's like a wizard/training type guy, because he always has a snippet of code and so much to teach us.

Relsoft, Na_th_an, and Wizardlife have to be the 3 hardest bad guys, cause either they talk too much or know too much going by their post levels. (they are the top three posters, minus wildcard).

You can assign me as one of the badguy's little toadies. I don't do much, i just annoy the crap out of the goodguy. :lol:

Hexidecimal..... his avatar kinda looks scary lol... um He sounds like a good "Bad Guy" to me.

Jocke, well he just is plain evil/crazy, whichever works best at the moment. He would be good at being bad. Plus he's got a nice arsenal of weapons (See the little smiley with guns that he uses at the end of all his posts on his forum. )

RedMarvin.... He's the badguy that should be able to form into 37 different little clones of himself, in honor of site #37.

Umm that's all i have for, anyone else have ideas?

Lol
url=http://fileanchor.com]FileAnchor[/url] - ImageAnchor - FBTK - QbasicNews - VPlanet - Various
Quote:RedMarvin.... He's the badguy that should be able to form into 37 different little clones of himself, in honor of site #37.

:lol: ^37
/post]
Quote:Jocke, well he just is plain evil/crazy

heh... :lol:

I'm the captain of the 'Legions of Death'.... :king:
[Image: jocke.gif]
"Some men get the world, other men get ex hookers and a trip to Arizona."
Sounds very cool. Just if you use me please note its all lowercase (wildcard ;-))
sounds interesting, just make sure that the first letters of my name Hard and Rock are capitalized. Or i will be very angry.(i also want to kill all boards that have my name as hard rock, arghhhhhhhhhh)
b]Hard Rock[/b]
[The Stars Dev Company] [Metal Qb flopped] [The Terror]
Stop Double Posts!
Whats better? HTML or Variables?
Hehe I like it.
o, let me get this straight. You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the King of the Potato People and plead with him for your freedom, and you're telling me you are completely sane?! -A.J. Rimmer
BANG!!!!!!!!!

kEWL!!!! :rotfl:
y smiley is 24 bit.
[Image: anya2.jpg]

Genso's Junkyard:
http://rel.betterwebber.com/