Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Sprite Thread.
Here's a drawing I made. The heads are to measure her height by her own proportions.

[Image: girlfighter3.gif]
Eight heads tall? Pretty normal for a relatively tall person...nice drawing though Big Grin

I've got a book somewhere which shows people drawn at like 11 heads tall or more. Talk about huge. Big Grin
I'd knock on wood, but my desk is particle board.
Thanks, Nek. Smile AND ONLY NEK
[Image: girlstance4.gif]

Anywho, here's another one. She's in more of a fighting stance now. I made iit a few days ago and meant to post it here. Hmm.
the thing that bothers me about the first one is that the thighs are so spread out... I think they should be closer together.
Jumping Jahoolipers!
yeah, the thighs should be thinner as well.
The second pic especially is really good, you've certainly progressed a lot since your earlier artwork. I would say the feet are a tad on the large side, and narrow the hips slightly on 1st pic - actual width of thighs is fine IMO.

Are you by any chance a Chun Li fan? Smile
In a world without walls and doors, who needs Windows and Gates?
Quote:Eight heads tall? Pretty normal for a relatively tall person...nice drawing though Big Grin

I've got a book somewhere which shows people drawn at like 11 heads tall or more. Talk about huge. Big Grin

That's not the only thing that's huge...

-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-

My blister on my hand! I got stung this morning! Wow, I never knew I was alergic to bees! O_O
quote="na_th_an"]
Greenday, Spice Girls... Can you tell the difference?
[/quote]
Thanks for the comments. I sounds great to know I HAVE improved since I first showed you guys my images. And yeah, Piptol. Chun Li's my favorite from Street Fighter, along with Guy and Vega.

Anyway, here's another one I made. This one was actually made on top of a skeleton.

[Image: backlayer2.gif]
Wow...
That's some of the best stuff I've seen around here. Good work.
First thing I thought of when I saw that outfit...

"Chun Li"

Big Grin

My faves were always Ken, Ryu, Zangief, and T Hawk, in that order. Big Grin
I'd knock on wood, but my desk is particle board.