Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bye all, I'm leaving. (Lock this topic.)
I've decided to leave the forum, well, all forums for a while.. probably a rather long while..

I'll probably leave the online community altogheter, might keep a few people on my MSN (I'll get a new one, if you really want to be on it.. ask me on my current one.. can't promisse I'll add you though.. I wont add anyone who hasnt asked.. no use in having ppl who dont wanna talk to me), but I doubt I'll be online much.

My problem is that I care too much about people around me, and ignore my own problems.
I also tend to become emotionally attached to the people I care about, and if they hurt, I hurt.

Lately, it has just become too much.
And I need to sort things out...

And yah, I'll prolly do stupid things. Because it makes me feel better.
And I dont need a lecture on how stupid that is. I need to do it, I need to make sure I still have controll, if nothing else, then atleast over my own body.

Sorry for everything guys.

Here's two pics, about 3-4 years old.
[Image: 262-t][Image: 261-t]
Bye everyone, keep being great people, thanks for everything... *huggs*, Happy coding :king:

And Flaid, I still want to be the princess.

EDIT: Yes, and I've had girlfriends. And thats pretty much why I havent said I'm a girl. Guys are immature sometimes, no offense. Take care everyone.

EDIT 2: 3 pages?!?!! Go do something else, like code!
live long and prosper.
the mind is a beautiful thing, use it and make the world a more beautiful place.
what your a chixor? did i miss some thing?
*sigh* Edited first post.
i just havent been around that much to keep tabs thats all. whats rong with being a fembot?
Have a good break, Z!re, sounds like you really need it. And it doesn't matter what gender you are, people are people no matter what. Everyone is immature sometimes; part of maturity is knowing when to be mature and when to be immature. Big Grin Do what you need to do regardless of what people around you say. It's your life after all, not theirs. Over the past couple of months, a lot of people have seen a side of you that no one really expected to see...it's almost as if you'd become a hateful person. Was strange since you've always been calm. I myself was wondering if you'd just lost it or something, but I figured you had your reasons. Don't we all have our reasons, after all? Smile Anyways, rest up, take care of business, and get yourself back together again. Sorting things out is definately in order for ya. You'll feel much better when you've had some time removed from all of this...and I speak from experience.
I'd knock on wood, but my desk is particle board.
So long Z!re, and thanks for all the fish. Have a great life. It was great having you around here. I'm sure you'll definately be missed... and so will MOORPG. Wink

I must be too emotional as well, as I'm sad that your leaving. Cry
Jumping Jahoolipers!
Wow... how did I miss that Z!re is female? o_O

Anyway, have a good break. Take your time sorting things out. Wink
Yeh, I always thought you were male, mainly because that person who talked to me on your MSN account referred to you as male... And that picture you showed me awhile ago... Tongue
I guess it explains the female character you used in Quake II though, and that MSN avatar you had for awhile...
Well, I left you a message on MSN, but in case you don't get it, are you still working on MooRPG? (or whatever it's called now?)
Good luck with continuing your life.
/post]