Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What resolution do most of you use?
Just curious, cause it would be some helpful info.
and my current eyeglass prescription. Oh, wait. You probably meant computer display resolution and windows. 1024 x 768.
ravelling Curmudgeon
(geocities sites require copying and pasting URLs.)
I liked spam better when it was something that came in a can.
Windows should be defenestrated.
Same.
1024x768 on the internet machine
800x600 on my programming machine
/post]
Windows: 1024x768
Linux: 1280x1024
Linux(server) 80x25 (textmode!)

I have Windows and Linux dual-booted on my main machine, I really only use Windows for games and internet. I have Linux running in high-res because I need loads of space for coding (2 editor windows, 2-3 consoles, web browser, documentation etc.)

My server is a PowerPC running Debian Linux and I havent managed to find a graphics driver for it yet so its still running in textmode. I can still do just about everything I could with a windowed environment from the console though ;-)
esus saves.... Passes to Moses, shoots, he scores!
1024x768
B 4 EVER
Quote:Just curious, cause it would be some helpful info.

You can find all that out here: http://extremetracking.com/open;sys?login=wildbas
In a world without walls and doors, who needs Windows and Gates?
1600x1200 on my machine
programming: 1280x960
1024x768 in my machines,
103392x48044 on the enterprise cabinet.
SCUMM (the band) on Myspace!
ComputerEmuzone Games Studio
underBASIC, homegrown musicians
[img]http://www.ojodepez-fanzine.net/almacen/yoghourtslover.png[/i
while a lot of programmers use 1024x768, most nonprogrammers use 800x600, whle a lot of people keep 800x600 their window size.
i]"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum ... you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"[/i] - Dirty Harry