Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FLU POLL... sort of..
I want to get some data on a few people...

What I'd like you to tell me:

1) when you first had the FLU. (could have been really early and you didn't know about it so ask! I didn't know I had the flu when I was very young...)

2) When you last had the flu.

That's all.

Thank you.

PS: Plz use years..
Peace cannot be obtained without war. Why? If there is already peace, it is unnecessary for war. If there is no peace, there is already war."

Visit www.neobasic.net to see rubbish in all its finest.
I've never had it......i dont know if that is helpful :-?
igitalblackie.com - Done! Smile Ask about our hosting Wink

-Goddess of the of the No More Religion Threads movement Smile
:|
Peace cannot be obtained without war. Why? If there is already peace, it is unnecessary for war. If there is no peace, there is already war."

I got flu for the first time when I was 1 and I get it every winter. I'm very weak when it has to be with that kind of diseases. I also get bronchitis, laringitis or faringitis every other year, and I had pneumonia when I was 9... Go figure.
SCUMM (the band) on Myspace!
ComputerEmuzone Games Studio
underBASIC, homegrown musicians
[img]http://www.ojodepez-fanzine.net/almacen/yoghourtslover.png[/i
ever tried a flu shot?
Not all people can get the flu shot.

Yeah, not everyone can afford it, but thanks god in my country we can afford it (from the public sanitary service) since mid 80s. I use it every year, and that makes my illness be weaker and last only a couple of days.
SCUMM (the band) on Myspace!
ComputerEmuzone Games Studio
underBASIC, homegrown musicians
[img]http://www.ojodepez-fanzine.net/almacen/yoghourtslover.png[/i
I've also never had the flu. It runs rampant during the winter where I grew up though, but for some reason, I was always totally immune to it. I could be around 30 people with influenza and I wouldn't catch it. Down here, I don't think the flu is even capable of spreading, so this winter, I'm glad there's zero risk of getting it anyways Big Grin
I'd knock on wood, but my desk is particle board.
I've gotten it once.

Mysterious that a lot of people always get it and others almost never (or never) get it......

It "can" spread here....prolly from those freakin northerners and canadians! *shakes fist* Wink