Poll: Do you go to youth group, or some form of church?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
22 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Certain Occasions (Christmas, ect.)
0%
0 0%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Answer the survey question!
If you could please answer the poll on this page, I would be truely thankful. This information isn't being used for anything besides the personal interest of myself and several other of my friends.
S VERDAD?!
i hope this has something to do with a programming project, and not some sort of school project.
ammit potato!
I think it is a project that will ultimately say programmers are worshippers of the devil.
Peace cannot be obtained without war. Why? If there is already peace, it is unnecessary for war. If there is no peace, there is already war."

Visit www.neobasic.net to see rubbish in all its finest.
I think it's healthy and worth-while even if only to meet friends and potential girl friends with the same moral values and standards, who won't pressure you to drink, etc... but still know how to have fun.
I think Aga is right. Stop bringing up the religion subject before we summon Satan to punish you!

I'm atheist, so you should take that as a joke.
am an asshole. Get used to it.
Could you clarify that, Ninkazu? Are you a Jewish atheist, Christian (which type?), Hindu, Muslim, Buddhist, what? :lol:
Peace cannot be obtained without war. Why? If there is already peace, it is unnecessary for war. If there is no peace, there is already war."

Visit www.neobasic.net to see rubbish in all its finest.
judaism is also a nationality, not just a religion.

[Flexibal>
I look at religeon from a "social science" viewpoint, rather than the way religeous people look at it (I haven't found words to describe the way they see religeon). I see the good and bad in it (and it ain't even, btw), and although I can see the benefits of Sterling Christensen's argument, as you know I haven't smoked, drunk or got anyone pregnant, and I have no "faith". It's all about peer pressure, and when you don't feel it that much like me you don't need a "faith" to hold you up.
My religion is Kindness. ;*)

Dalai Lama
y smiley is 24 bit.
[Image: anya2.jpg]

Genso's Junkyard:
http://rel.betterwebber.com/
Oracle: No one's saying atheists can't have morals.

But when life starts to suck, religion pulls you through it.